This are what basic items you need;
1. Roll matt
2. Wooden rice bowl (HANGIRI)
5. Fresh Smoked Salmon, you can try next time with crab or ot
7. Seasoning rice vinegar, you can find in any fame supermarket or japanese/ chinese grocery
2. Pour the cooked rice with seasoning rice vinegar
4. Slice the salmon about 1.5 cm with the same length as your bamboo matt.
6. Bring the salmon, cucumber and carrot right on the middle of it.
7. Roll it from your side and give a little weight of your body on to.
My extra tip :
note : the picture is not by me, will post my own picture soon.
What you need:
* 3 glass coconut milk
* 2 cinnamon stick (divide in 2/3)
You can use your traditional way to cook rice too! (will post it separately)