Here is one of my fav mary jane collections baby booties pattern that I would like to share with you, please register to keep me in touch with you if anytime I would like to share something new.
Have a beautifull day!
Hier is een van mijn fav Mary Jane collecties baby booties patroon dat ik graag met jullie delen, gelieve u te registreren om me in contact blijven met u als wanneer ik zou willen delen iets nieuws.
Geniet van je dag!
Cin <~(@ ♡
Click here for free pattern ;
You can find my pattern now bellow :
Sole is 3,25” (L) x 2” (W) normally for newborn baby – 3 months. If you like to make a bigger size all you need is to adjust the sole and follow the side shoes after.
This is some directions for bigger sizes:
3-6 mo - 3,75”x 2,25”
6-9 mo - 4”x 2,25”
9-12 mo – 4,5”x 2,5”
I use 2 type of yarn :
1. Schachenmayr Nomotta (Pink) 100% Polyacryl
2. Katia Chantilly (Colorfull) 100 % Polyamide, very supple and soft.
You may use some other yarn that you can find in your neighbourhood.
Crochet hook size 3 mm
ch = chain
hdc= half double crochet
dc = double crochet
sl st = slip stitch
sk = skip
SOLE (bottom shoe) : use the Pink Yarn.
1. Ch 12, hdc in the 2nd ch f/ hook, repeat 5 times (in the same ch), hdc in next 8 chs, 5 hdc in the last same st, sl st.
2. Ch 1, hdc in the same st, hdc in next ch, (2 hdc in next ch – hdc in next ch) 2 times, hdc in next 8 chs, (2 hdc in next ch – hdc in next st) 3 times – hdc in next 8 chs, sl st.
3. Ch 1, hdc in the same st- hdc in next ch , 2 hdc in next ch – hdc in next ch- 3 hdc in next ch (to make corner)- hdc in next ch – (2 hdc in next ch-hdc in next ch) 2 times, hdc in next 8 chs, 2 hdc in next ch- hdc in next ch, 3 hdc in next ch (corner). Hdc in next ch – (2hdc in nect ch-hdc in next ch)2 times- hdc in next 8 chs, sl st (total 45 hdc made)
4. Ch 1 – sc in next 44 chs fasten off (total 45 sc made) this is the end of the shoe sole part.
SIDE Shoe: use the Colorfull Yarn
5. Ch 1 (from mid back shoe-see illustration 1) below) , hdc in next 14 chs – (hdc in next 2 st do not draw ; pull through both lp together on hook – hdc in next st) 2 times – hdc in next 3 st do not draw ; pull all 3 lp tog on hook, hdc in next ch (2 hdc in next ch – hdc in next ch) 2 times, hdc in next 14 st – sl st
6. Ch 1 – hdc in next 39 chs – sl st. ch 1.
7. Hdc in next 16 st (sk 1 – hdc in next st) 5 times – hdc in next 15 st – sl st
This is to make the lace/ ankle straps:
8. With Pink Yarn: Count 11 ch from mid back shoe (see illustration 2) Start from the arrow to the other round – find the mid back shoe – sc to the next 21 sts – make 8 hdc as a shoe line – 5 ch – fasten off ( this last to make the button hole – you may adjust this to the size of your button).
9. Choose your fancy button match to your colorfull yarn.
For the other pair shoe, start from the other side
I advice you make first finished the 2 soles, so you will remember the way easily. Then follow with the side shoe, at last make the shoe straps and the fancy button.
Now you can make your own baby shoe!
Happy crocheting ~ hugs : Cindy